GO4 - Melody offers under Melody Ship Agencies the following services:
Ship Agency Service for Suez Canal Transiting
Shipping Lines' representations
Ship Agency Services for Vessels calling any Egyptian Port for loading and/or discharge.- Including:
- Ordering Berth, pilots, tug boats and shifting
- Spare Parts, Bunker and Stores
- Crew Change Formalities
- Crew Transport To/From Airports/Vessels
- Medical Assistance
- Spare parts clearance and delivery to ships
- Cargo bookings
- Husbandry, Bunkering and ship chandelling services
- Cargo Handling and Stevedoring
- Special experience in transhipments at hub ports for feedering containers
- Special experience in handling LPG - LNG vessels
- Vast experience in handling RORO & Reefer ships and cargoes
- Consolidation, deconsolidation and Inland transportation.
We offer husbandry services during your port call, including:
Vessel service pre-planning
Bunker delivery coordination
Booked services coordination
Cash to master
Crew change assistance
On/Off-hire Survey Coordination
Meet and greet
Crew medical assistance
Launch coordination service
Spare parts coordination
We offer protective agency both for ship owners (OPA) and cargo owners (CPA) to supervise the counterparty's agent throughout the port call.
As protective agents, we ensure that your interests are well taken care of. This helps you avoid any conflicts of interest that may arise with many stakeholders involved in a port call.
As your hub agency solutions partner we manage your non-essential agency related tasks. Our services are based on well-defined products and processes, which will be customised to meet your needs and demands.